Trips
Category

October 25, 2020

October Cancelled Next One Is February

Even though I am rapidly losing faith in the government we decided to follow

Read article

October 19, 2020

Possible Cancellation of October’s Trip

Will we? Won’t we? If the Government put Greater Manchester in tier three then

Read article

October 19, 2020

Our July Trip

With April cancelled due to COVID-19 we looked forward to a week at the end of July.

Read article

October 18, 2020

Our Latest Trip

We managed a week in February in a lodge in Horning and used Silver Cloud as a day

Read article

June 8, 2020

Our Next Trip (Hopefully)

As I write this we have not had any indication that holidays on the Broads have the

Read article